Step One: SHAPE Analysis
1. What are my spiritual gifts from God?
2. What is my heart, the ones or the work I love the most?
3. What are my abilities from my work, education, as well as other obvious talents?
4. What are my obvious personalities which I can hardly change but can be used for my ministry work's effectiveness?
5. What are my most impressive experiences that God allows to happen on me? Good and bad?
Finally we found the "most most most" from each categories and try to summaries as no more than 20 words. And this may be your calling at this moment in your life...
Step Two: Strategic Thinking
1. Identify all possible business opportunities u want to pursue and ask three questions:
i. Is this opportunity highly related to my life mission?
ii. Is this opportunity shows the highest demand from the market, or customers are very willing to pay for your products and services?
iii. Is this opportunity falls into your highest strengths? That's you can easily work on this with your existing team with very outstanding result?
2. Finally, review how many of them with highest score and assess any synergy among those projects? And do you have adequate resources to go for it, including time, money, and people? Be very very very focus if you want to see the effective result. Have the gut to say no...
Step Three: Business Planning
1. Ask exactly what is the purpose of this project you are going to start?
2. Who is the core key customers u are going to serve? And who are the supporting customers u have to serve too? I mean other stakes holders?
3. What are the values u can create for your customers and how you can be sure on that? Why they need your products and services?